Christ-based coaching is the most effective form of counseling/coaching that one can experience. I fully believe it. No other method of counseling offers the level of success alongside hope, inspiration, perseverance, and fulfillment as Christ-based coaching. – Suzy
Christ-based coaching inspires a person to embrace who she is in Christ and really experience a relationship with Christ and our Father. It doesn’t matter if the counselee is coming from a gifted, creative, or just normal walk of life, the Bible has the answers to the questions we wrestle with throughout our lives. Christ-based coaching helps women with the following:
- Discover your God-given gifts and calling.
- Embrace a healthy relationship with Jesus and understand that relationship trumps religious tradition(s).
- Discover the roots of your struggles/fears and learn how to strike those fears down so you can walk confidently in Freedom.
- Embrace a “Tree of Life” mentality instead of focusing on the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil”
- Establish healthy boundaries with others so you can honor God with your time and resources.
- Learn to walk in Freedom instead of being bound to the battlefield within your mind.